The abstracts will be evaluated by two independent judges according to the criteria listed below. If the difference between the number of points given by the two judges exceeds ten, a third judge will be asked to offer an assessment as well. The final decision regarding participation in the conference will be made by the program committee.
- General quality and scholarly originality
- The theoretical and practical significance of the research
- The thoroughness of the theoretical framework
- The clear articulation of the fundamental questions and goals of the research
- The methodology
- The quality and persuasiveness of the analysis
- The presentation of the findings
- The analysis of the findings
- The coherence and precision of the abstract
- The relevance of the abstract to the themes of the conference
The judges are recognized scholars in the field of pedagogy in Hungary. Their assessments will be based exclusively on the abstracts, which will contain no information whatsoever regarding the author(s). In addition to providing a numerical assessment of the abstracts on the basis of the criteria listed above, they will also be able to offer written evaluations and explanations of their decisions, to which the contributor will have access once all of the abstracts have been assessed.
Please be sure not to include your name (or, in the case of a proposal for a symposium, the names of any co-authors) or the name of your place of work, the name of your research group, or any other information that might prejudice the judges!
We ask symposia chairs to upload all of the material of the given symposium at the same time.
The inclusion of a presentation or symposium in the conference program and the publication of abstracts in the conference volume are contingent on payment of the registration fee before the deadline.