Rules regarding registration and uploading
Rules regarding the submission of conference presentations and poster presentations
The abstract, which should consist of a brief summary of the proposed presentation, should contain the following:
- The title of the presentation
- The genre of the presentation (poster, traditional oral presentation, symposium presentation)
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The text of the abstract, which should be organized into coherent paragraphs and should be between 1,500 and 3,000 characters (including spaces). The abstract should consist of the following (see the criteria listed above): a brief mention of the secondary literature, the goal of the research, the methodologies adopted, the most important findings, an analysis of the findings, and the theoretical and practical relevance of the research.
The abstract does not need to contain any notes concerning references to the secondary literature.
Rules regarding proposals for symposia
Abstracts for presentations that are submitted as part of a proposal for a symposium should follow the same formal requirements as the poster presentations and traditional oral presentations. The abstracts for the symposium presentations should be submitted by the chair of the symposium. The chair of the symposium should also submit the abstract for the symposium itself, which should contain the following:
- The personal information of the respondent who has been selected to participate in the symposium
- A summary of the content of the symposium, which should be between 1,500 and 3,000 character (including spaces).
The abstracts should contain no mention whatsoever of the authors’ names, places of work, research groups, or any other information that might prejudice the work of the judges!
There will be a separate field in order to allow participants to mention sources of funding when uploading materials.